[Bordermarch] Populace 5/27

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 25 17:46:51 PDT 2010

(Our B & B are having technical difficulties with their computer line access
and asked me to post for them):

Yes, Thursday, May 27,
Populace Meeting is to be along side fighter practice at the park for the
last Thursday in May.
Suggested to bring lawn chairs for comfort.

Populace Meeting for May 2010 won't be at the regular Gander meeting room.
Please share this information.
Thanks.
Peace be yours,
Tessa