[Bordermarch] Site

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Nov 8 07:00:29 PST 2010

Our special thanks go out to Sir Simonn, Lord Zane, M'Lord James, Lord Phocas and M'Lord Beau for spending last Saturday prepping site for our upcoming event.
M'Lord Beau used his skills gleaned from years of scrubbing the deck and painting the hull to give castle Border Keep's forged iron works on the main gates and sally port a brand new coat of paint.
Sir Simonn, Lord Phocas, Lord Zane and M'Lord James put forth a special effort to reinforce our defenses in the ravine. They constructed new bunker fortifications as well as cleared a year's growth of brush.

A castle and its grounds require constant maintenance if it is to remain viable as a bastion of defense for any who live in its shadow.
Bordermarch has and will always strive to improve its fortifications to provide the impenetrable line of defense against those who would defile the lands of the Sable Star!

We will once again continue with our journey towards a stronger and safer Bordermarch when we return to Castle Border Keep this Saturday for more prep-work for BAM.
We welcome any who wish to join us this weekend at Border Keep as we make ready to greet Kingdom Gleann Abhann's finest, and many others from far and distant lands.