[Bordermarch] Queen's Champion

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:51:36 PST 2010

Good day unto all of thee,

I wanted to let those not in attendance know how Queen's Champion went. This is my version, and other versions may conflict mine. So here we go. We took the scenic route to get there. Seems the dirt trails through Stargate are being modified. Something about too much mud in the trails.

Round
 1  I fought Layla Bint Yusuf. We fought and verbally harassed each
other for about 15 minutes. I got a lucky shot in and hit her in the
head.

Round 2  I fought Don Brendon. Those who know him will understand this. I lost my foot then d...ied.

Round
 3 I fought Don Miguel.....I lost, but I'd didn't go quickly or quietly.
 I had a great time. It was a fun fight. Afterward he was very
informative and helpful as to what I need to do to step up to the next
level.

I drew 3 very skilled and talented fighters. I was honored
 to be in the ring with them all. And in front of the Queen!!!  That
right there will make you a bit nervous. Knowing that Her Majesty is
watching you from the side lines...You want to do your best but you are
so nervous you feel like your doing something wrong. It's a weird
feeling. But I look forward to doing it again in ...oh about 6 months
hehehe.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter)
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart
Fancy dresser in the making (Eat your heart out Don Armand!!)