[Bordermarch] 12th night-COMING SOON

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:00:33 PST 2010

Hello family and friends!!!

BAM was great and I am so proud to call this my barony!!! I seen several people step up and fill in those places where we were short. I wish I could have done more but as many may know the babysitter called and Claudia was picked promptly after court! And for those who could not be there we missed you!!! But we will not miss you for to long!!!
I have taken up 12th night and it coming up SUPER fast!! 12th night will be Jan.8th. I am not sure of our location!!! I have heard we are working on that.Would HE Beth get with me off list so we may discuss location for 12th night. VIVAT to Captain Chrestien Brule, who I have just spoke with and has offered to be my Co-Autocrat!!!! Wow!!! Don’t think he knows what he has signed up for!!!! Afraid for his crew!!! Lol!!!! But a big thanks to him, for his offers which WILL be used!!! Also to give everyone a heads up I am thinking of a Viking Style 12th night!!!  and could someone please get me a mailing list of the populace and people we send invites to so I can have those ready when my mom returns from England. I hope everyone is well and has made it home safe! I will be getting a food sign-up sheet out soon, so I can get a count on food and needs!!!

Thanks and Loves
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter
            & Claudia Maria de Granda
Captive of the crew of The Phoenix