[Bordermarch] A big Thank You from Cry 1

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 09:09:02 PST 2010

Hi all,

BAM has come and gone. And despite all of the things that conspired against the
event (illness, emergencies, work, etc.), the good folk of Bordermarch rose to
the challenge along with Friends from Ravensfort and other parts of the Kingdom
as well!

As Cry 1, I was so fortunate to have the assistance of Herr Detlef
(Ravensfort),  L. Chrestien Brule, L. Selina, &L. Gisele de Bier (all from
Bordermarch) as well as L. Goldweard of St. Golias (BrynGwlad) and HL Aradonn of
Falconrose.  Withouth these fine gentles giving of themselves and their time,
Cry Hearldry would not have been possible.  Thank you all so very much!!  A
Special thanks to Gisele who was there for me at every turn and helped keep my
sanity.

I am humbled by their selfless-ness!

Cry 1 (HE Jalali of Salamis, OL)