[Bordermarch] Anti-Virus Protection

James Wickham wick7343 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 12:20:16 PST 2010

I meant to post this a long while ago, and since I am running one of these right now, I figured now would be the perfect time.  Here are a few anti-virus programs that I use at work that get the job done, and are free to install and use.

Trend Micro Housecall -  http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
AVG Anti-Virus -  http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage
MalWareBytes -  http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Those will typically get rid of any stubborn virus you have on your computer that is causing problems.  You may have to boot into safe-mode to install them if you have a particularly nasty virus.  To do this you hit the f5 key when you power on the computer and tell it to boot into safe mode with networking.