[Bordermarch] ?

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 09:17:30 PDT 2010

I have successfully interpreted a lot of dreams for people over the years, and I
will tell you that this is one of the easiest I have ever heard.
Since this is a family show, I cannot give you the full interpretation here, but
you are right to be afraid.  Do not let her open that jar herself! You need to
be able to open that jar... before she gets desperate.  And, let me just add, if
you allow a lovely woman to find someone else to open that jar for her, you will
kick yourself for the rest of your long, lonely, miserable life.
Think about it...
Ericus

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.