[Bordermarch] Birthday wishes

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 08:58:51 PST 2010

Does the year of the Crumb cycle around every 20 years or so?  I'm not sure how
both of them could be born in the same year, otherwise...  Or, perhaps I do not
know these good gentles and I should just sit here in the corner and be quiet!
EricS

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.