[Bordermarch] Help!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:07:46 PST 2010

Hello wonderful family,

I have been told we do not have a location for 12th night!!! I have looked into the building there at Rogers park, I also know there was someone else looking into a location. If there is anyone who can think of a location that might meet our needs, Please feel free to send the info to me, off list, or call 409-373-4284. Or you may contact Lord Chrestien-409-790-2097 or email him. You don't need to call and get any info (unless you would like to) we can make the calls and get all needed info.

Thanks
12th night stewards
Lady Angelica Catolina de Granada
&