[Bordermarch] BAM photos

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 19:57:49 PST 2010

Greetings Bordermarch Populace!

I humbly request that those of our good Barony who were able to get any kind of photos at BAM, to please email them directly to me, pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com or chronicler at bordermarch.org ... I will do all the 'weeding' through them to find some good shots to publish in December's issue of The Trumpeter...

In keeping with the new SCA policies on photos, please sign the new 'permissions to publish' forms...there will be one for the photographer and one for the 'models' or recognizable subjects in the photo...if you are not sure who they are make notes of that for me, so that I may blur or omit their image...

I know this is a large request, yet I do wish to give the most accurate account of our wonderful and unforgettable BAM!

...and on a more personal note, THANK YOU TO ALL OF BARONY BORDERMARCH FOR A MOMENTUS EVENT!!!!!

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                      Lady Pandora Penncraft
                         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!