[Bordermarch] Baronial Championship

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Nov 29 16:48:09 PST 2010

I didn't see anyone answer you... so I thought I'd look it up for you on the
Ansteorra Calendar being that I was so sure it was a PED (Perpetual Event
Date)...
I don't see it, so I guess it's not a PED.

So I guess it would be up to the Event Steward with approval from Their
Excellencies to decide.   Any volunteers to Steward Bordermarch Baronials?

No sense picking a date if we don't have someone willing to Steward the
Event.

Phocas