[Bordermarch] Site Prep

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Nov 4 11:23:03 PDT 2010

Unto Bayou-dooz la la Mare,

HE Elisabeth and I will be at Coronation this weekend and cannot make it to site. I would ask if would mind asking Lord Zane to once again prepare the ground where my bedding will be during the event.
Last year he did an excellent job of raking up the acorns and softening the soil with his wedged grieves. The Old Spice after-shave he sprinkled around our campsite last year was a very nice touch, we all appreciated it. Could you inquire as to his intentions this year?
Please tell him that last year he missed removing a small root that wasn't really anywhere near my pavilion; perhaps if he has some spare time he could get to it this weekend.

Since James of Orange is fairly new to our way of doing things, he probably won't question you if you ask him to stick his hand in the bee's nest hole that we occasionally have problems with every year. Just tell him you dropped your keys in there and I'm sure he'll offer to get them for you. If his hand swells up really big and he starts screaming, consider it a sign that you might need to spray the bees with something. I hate to tell you what to do, but we've found that Old Spice applied liberally to the bee stings really puts the kibosh on the hurt. Lord Zane usually carries around a small sample bottle wherever he goes.

There are a few tall slender grass shoots down near the castle that will make you jump out of your pants if they accidently brush up against your bared inner thighs. Since Lord Zane was blessed to witness Lord Adolf's squirming little fit a few weeks past due to the grass shoots brushing his thighs, he can help you indentify the culprits.

Good luck with the ridge pole on the lodge, it's heavy but the three of you should be able to handle it.

Thanks,

To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Bordermarch] Site Prep

Zane, James of Orange, & myself will be heading to "Site" Sat. morning
very early to make the the grounds ready for what is to be hopefully a
very well attended event...anyone else interested in going to the castle
and performing much needed prep work please feel free to call Zane or I &
let us know so that we can get an idea on what we are capable of getting
done with available manpower numbers & tools...Thx, Biau-douz de la Mere