[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Pot Luck @ Melees III

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 20:24:07 PDT 2010

Lady Jillian you are doing a great job and your words to our populace are grand
and heart felt. Thank you so much for helping Santiago and I out by freeing us
from this one area of concern. Our Bordrmarch family is very important to us and
knowing they're in your hands makes us relax more. We are truly looking forward
to this years event and all of our friends and family being there. We hope that
once we all arrive and get organized you will relax and have fun with your
family as well. The one thing we have learned over the years, "it's all in the
preparation then let it ride."  Vivat Lady Jillian Vivat!

Elisabeth