[Bordermarch] ISO Phocas

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Nov 9 05:50:18 PST 2010

I shall journey to the castle this Saturday in search of Lord Phocas, and I shall bring a rusted pair of scissors to help with the grass cutting.
My scissors have served me well for many years, not only cutting the grass, but also cutting HE Elisabeth's and my hair.
The thing I like about cutting grass with scissors is when I'm laying on the ground to do it I can look straight up at the clouds with a mere twist of my head!

A weed gobbler or two would be greatly appreciated at the castle this weekend to get at the stuff near the castle walls.

I do have some reflective paint that we can paint the parking cones with, that sounds like a kind of fun thing to do...doesn't it?

We could also go around site and pull up all of Lord Aaron Whitewolf's grape vines that he's been cultivating for the past few years. That would be good joke on him.

We could also put out some ant kill just in case there are some more of those wild chirping ants around site.

Perhaps someone has one of those riding lawn mowers they could bring to site this Saturday. That would make short work of the mowing.

If I find Lord Phocas before Saturday I'll tell him that I'm sure all of Bordermarch will be there this Saturday to help with our final day of site prep for what's looking to be a great event next week. After all, it is our event and we do want to be good host.