[Bordermarch] B & B: Old House Burns

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 20:27:44 PDT 2010

Your Excellencies,
Sad to see the grand house burn down. Ohhhhhhhhh...

We enjoyed many hours there in great fun as your kids grew up.
So relieved that none of the new owner family were present !!

Your file pictures would not attatch to the bordermarch bulletin board.
I will forward your message without pictures to the bulletin board.
Sad for their loss.