[Bordermarch] to the Baroness of Bordermarch

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 06:32:42 PDT 2010

Your Excellency,

I trust that you understand my desire to provide housing for my tribe.  My collection of yurts is purely out of necessity, no more.  I do hope that the new pavilion that you will be being housed in in the coming month meets with your approval.  If past events are any gauge, you will be spending a considerable amount of time enjoying the spacious abode that your Baron has provided you.  I can only hope that you see fit to make some type of appearance during your own court so that no more rumors of your demise/replacement continue.  Now that Countess Tessa is incapacitated (strange timing?) who would stand next to the Baron to give the appearance of a united Barony?

To Lady Angelica,

If you are looking for full time employment I would suggest you apply to become the Baronesses lady in waiting.  The job requirements will be simple- wait outside the Baronial pavilion for most of the event.  If you are successful in getting this job I would suggest you bring a bucket.

Love,
Your ever faithfully servant
Adolf the Bear