[Bordermarch] BAM?

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:50:59 PDT 2010

AAAHHHH!!!!!!! Thank you Your Excellency for watching out for my nose and hands. lol. I will get with HE Elisabeth as she always finds something for me to do. It was nice seeing yall at fighter practice also. Its always good to get out and have "adult talk". I think you have a new little best friend.

Lady A