[Bordermarch] A Historical Moment

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Oct 7 06:35:08 PDT 2010

Ola,

I would ask for those who went to Three Commanders; M'Lord Thomas, Lady Jillian, M'Lord Ethan, HE Don Armand, and his two favorite cadets, Lord Nikolai and Lord Sasha, as well as Sir Simonn and Lord Zane, to perhaps bless us with some verbiage about the event. Maybe you could send some pictures to the Bordermarch Chronicler. We would like to report on the event in the next Trumpeter.

Now for a tasty morsel of news.
There has been some recent changes in the Publication Permission Forms in the SCA, the new forms can be found on the SCA website.
The old forms that everyone has previously signed are only good until January 1st, 2011.
This means that we all need to fill out the proper forms so's your local Chronicler's office can have them on file. All of the Officers need to fill them out because we post your lovely photograph in every single issue of the Trumpeter.
I hope to have some at fighter practice tonight for some of ya'll to fill out.

Thanks,
Santiago