[Bordermarch] Truth sayer

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Oct 7 11:35:57 PDT 2010

I would like to respond to this hoarder of yurts with a short bit of period verse called  "Lord Jimmy's Fruit Biscuit".
I gleaned the verbiage from the Book of Weeb.
I hope it is not so complex and deep that he misunderstands it's meaning;
Can anyone guess who this hoarder might be?

And now............"Lord Jimmy's Fruit Biscuit"

How dare him spout, "It Do Not Exist!"
He jealous n mealous,
 he suffer from twitch.
He try make me stupid!