[Bordermarch] A plea for assistance

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 7 18:17:55 PDT 2010

Good gentles of my Barony,
 I am in need of assistance. The story:
 My lord husband was in a wreck some years back and injured his back, and hasn't been able to sleep in a bed for several years. He sleeps in the living room in his recliner, which won't fit in our bedroom at the moment. The king size bed takes up the whole room. Our son's mattress set is older than dirt and looks it. We are going to haul it out of the house and burn nit, it's dead, and move the king mattress set into his room. This leaves ME with nothing to sleep on.
  I got on Freecycle and found a sleeper loveseat, and talked with the poster. She has it for me, if I can pick it up. She is in Vidor. I'm in Silsbee, and don't have a truck.
   I really need a kind Bordermarcher with a truck who'd be willing to do an act of kindness and take me to Vidor to pick this up on Saturday. I am not really able to pay for gas right now, but I think I could swing a burger and fries to the driver for lunch. Husband can come along and help load, the woman said it isn't really a heavy item. We just don't have the means ourselves to get it here.
If someone can help, we would be grateful. It would be nice to get back into the same room!
Lady Meresankh,
who thanks all for reading this, and who WILL someday own a pickup truck.