[Bordermarch] News

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Sep 10 07:06:00 PDT 2010

Good Morning Bordermarch,

It was also Lord Brand Erik's birthday yesterday. He is now enrolled in a German college for the physically challenged. As of this date he is functioning quite well and has finally found his dorm room. Despite this handicap we shall wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! anyway.

His older brother Lord Decimus misses him and will continue his studies in the fine art of Mushu-Quay.

Beau and Karen will be doing something at the Art League show at the old Gulf street fair grounds. The event is on the corner of Gulf and Plum street. It will be their premier event and one you will not want to miss. There will be a piñata there!
HE Elisabeth and I as well as others will be in attendance to support Beau, Karen and the cause. I think it starts around 7:00pm, but I could be mistaken.

M'Lady Pandora has just completed September's issue of the Trumpeter and she's done another spectacular job! What a Lady!
Unfortunately, since a photo of Lord Chrestien Brule made it into this issue, we'll offer our apologies to any who are offended for this bit of slippage.
The September issue should be on our website pretty soon.