[Bordermarch] Important Stuffing

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:53:10 PDT 2010

I haven't the foggiest idea what "Mon Couite per Julese" means I just hope it is
not dirty.  I appreciate the generosity of our humble Baron on the loan of the
50 gallon garbage bag to sleep in since I have no tent. Is that as big as a
garage tent??? I am not sure I can afford the cost, those 50 gallon garbage bags
are expensive, I just hope they are the stretchy kind I would hate to tear a
hole in it and have to return it damaged. But then I am the Baron's money
keeper so I could just buy him a new one and no one would be the wiser???  If
you loan me a bag do I have to put it up myself or can I get help??? Well, just
put me on the list for one and I will try to figure it out.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
Support Your Local Potters