[Bordermarch] News

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 07:44:25 PDT 2010

Right you are Lord Phocas, the Art League show will be This Saturday, 7-9pm, no
admmitance fee (freebee).

Your prompt posting of the Trumpeter onto the website was spectacular! You are
the best poster we've got.

The fighting scenarios are just about finished, Sir Ysfael has some very cool
stuff planned for BAM.

HE Santiago