[Bordermarch] Tonight's fighter practice

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 17:59:21 PDT 2010

Dearest Kat,
I am just getting home this evening and put your post through.  They are having
fighter practice but don't know if anyone was able to contact you and yours. I
have now placed Don Issac's number in  my phone and will do the same for
Santiago. Here is a cell number to reach us 409-673-7277. Pls feel free to call
anytime to get an update of any and all events or practices.

On a side note I am making beautiful barony bags for your lovely gift of mead.
Thank you both again so very much.

Grace,
Elisabeth