[Bordermarch] Loctoberfest

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Sep 23 06:45:09 PDT 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,

The old home computer is now in the shop due to a virus and will be out of commission until this weekend, we hope.

HE Elisabeth and I will be day-tripping to Loctoberfest this Saturday, we'll be sharing a ride with HE Therese and Lady Padraigin to keep us company.
M'Lord Beau and Lady Karen will be caravanning with us down HWY 90 to the event. I think they will be dragging a lost soul with them.
We should be leaving Beaumont around 6:30-7:00ish and would like any who wish to join our proud little representation of Barony Bordermarch to please let us know by phone or email so's we can hook-up.

Loctoberfest is always a great event to go to, and it's right around the corner, sort of.

We hope we get a good crowd to go with us, it gives us more choices to make up stories from.