[Bordermarch] populace

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Sep 29 04:37:02 PDT 2010

Let us not forget Populace will take place at Gander Mountain's back room, Lodge Room,  this Thursday starting around 7:00pm. Everyone is invited!
We've much to discuss about preparation for our upcoming BAM, and we need to catch up on gossip about each other.

HE Elisabeth and I as well as others will be traveling to Three Commanders in Hawkins County RV Park, sort of near Tyler. It's an excellent event with much pageantry and tons of fighting.
The site is gorgeous and the weather will be excellent for camping or day-tripping.
Unto Lady Jillian, do not hesitate to dump M'Lord Thomas if you run out room in the car. The food always comes first!

We hope to see everyone at Populace tomorrow night,