[Bordermarch] A & S goings on at home

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 19:14:17 PDT 2010

Elizabethan theme:
My family have been working on, constructing or repairing, and the appearances of, outbuildings on our property at 7510.
Things are starting to resemble a little Elizabethan Village around here.
We are using hardy board to simulate Elizabethan "stucco" and cutting the hash "boards" from the same material; scaffolding has been standing for weeks in the yard.
The dark trim is painted a chocolate brown in contrast with the white-painted wall surface.
Toward the front yard, I am trying to get the little fig ivy vines to spread across the front white wall (inspired by Lady Collect's vine covered patio wall...)

Monday Armory has productive activity, as per HEx Lord Santiago's remarks.

Tessa