[Bordermarch] September A & S

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:51:00 PDT 2010

I finished the linen skirt with black-, gold-, & red work trim; entered it
in Loch's A&S championship, too...my very first competition!  I started a
new linen fighting shirt for Thomas, and we've cut out new armor for him as
well.  I need to repair/finish a Norman long tunic, but since I broke myself
(and then the sewing machine table) it's all going rather slowly for now.
I also made more homemade bread for Lochtoberfest, not from a documented
period recipe, but it's SO simple I can't imagine it's much different from
several hundred years ago either: flour, water, yeast, salt & olive
oil...yum!