[Bordermarch] HELP!!!! =)

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 18:42:22 PDT 2010

Greetings Lady Anhelica!

You can find most of the answers at www.bordermarch.org or click on The Trumpeter link and this to shall lead you down the path of an inquisitive mind!

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                M'Lady Pandora Penncraft
                          Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!

--- On Mon, 9/27/10, Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Bordermarch] HELP!!!! =)
To: "Barony of Bordermarch" <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 4:44 AM

Hello family and friends!

As we sit here and look at our hobbies we have realized theres nothing we go "together"......so I asked Chris if he'd like to try SCA! He asked alot of good questions, which I tried to answer. Hes decided he'd LOVE to try it out!

Heres where my problem lies.......he wants to be a fighter!

I explianed what I knew and he wants to see both. Sssssssooooo who are the marshals now? Forgive me ahead of time with the new baby I have been away!Also what are the times of the practices. Gonna try to make a meeting.

Thanks in advance
Lady Anhelica Catolina de Granada