[Bordermarch] Demo list PLZ

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:53:11 PDT 2011

Hello!!!

Ok, the Hospitaler in Raven's Fort has contacted me and is asking that anyone who is wanting to come to the Demo, sign up and let him know what A&S,etc you will be showing off.
Here is his message.

"at your populace meeting please get names and what they want to do at
the raven's fort demo at the end of April. please send the list to me so
 i will know.  thanks!"

Seeing how our populace meeting it just 2 days before this Demo, I think it would be smarter if we try and get him a list prior to this. Would be great to see everyone there. If you think you are going or might go, please send me an email with name and other such things.

Hugs and Loves
Lady A