[Bordermarch] Home for far away

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:39:19 PDT 2011

Greetings!!!

I am glad to say we all made it home safe!! I also am happy to say that there were many great things said about our Barony. I guess not telling someone who was talking about Barony Bordermarch till the end of the conversation was kinda bad of me but they were saying so many wonderful things that I didn't want to interrupt. :)
Also to whom ever is running the classes at BAM~ Once it was found out where I was from, I was told to contact them and they would like to teach a class at BAM. I said I would pass it on to whom ever is doing the event.
BTW who is doing BAM do we know yet??

Glad to be back in the wonderful Barony Bordermarch~
Lady A