[Bordermarch] April A&S

James Wickham wick7343 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 12:59:33 PDT 2011

It's the end of the month already?  Oh well.  Post what you have been up to!  I have started construction on a project for Baronials that was talked of at Populace last night.  If you weren't there, shame on you!  You'll have to wait til Baronials to find out what it is!  I also have a shiheld that I finished prepping for painting, but is being placed on the back burner until my not-so-secret project is complete.  Oh, I have also been building a few new weapons.