[Bordermarch] Caravan to Stargate/Loch Baronial April 9

Justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:47:00 PDT 2011

Ok, those from the Phoenix that are going are leaving on Friday night. We will be supervised and kept in line by HE Dona Leah. We will do what we can to get a good place by the list fields. But last year they set the field up as they set up the Royal Pavillion, therefore we were snookered into helping put it up instead of our own. The Dons then set up thiers before anyone else could. This year I think I have a way to be able to set it up. I'll keep ya posted.