[Bordermarch] From HE AmberLea:

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 20:01:16 PDT 2011

Please note: this money goes to AmberLea, personally, and in no way benefits
House Bladesong.  I did not want the name of the book to make anyone think that
the household was doing a fund-raiser of some kind... (I know, you all read
carefully and were not confused, but I'm a "belt and suspenders" guy, so...)
Ericus
(also of House Bladesong)  ;{>
We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.