[Bordermarch] Central Academy of the Rapier

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:19:17 PDT 2011

Hey Barony!

Is anyone planning on attending the Central Academy of the Rapier event on
August 20th?  If so, would you mind a passenger?  Thomas would dearly love
to go, but hates driving/going alone and I want to stay home with our newly
returned Monster Morgan that weekend.  Let us know if anything can be
arranged.

Thanks!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
Silent Trumpet Pursuviant
(409) 926-2367

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *