[Bordermarch] Maintaining Baronial Precedence

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:39:39 PDT 2011

Greetings to the List!

It has recently come to my attention that the Kingdom Order of Precedence
(and therefore our own local one by default) is WOEFULLY out-of-date!  Only
YOU can keep track of your own awards successfully and accurately!  Please
take a moment took look yourself up at:

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php

by typing in your name(s).  Check that all the awards you know you have
received are listed.  If you've been given awards under other names, check
to make sure that those names are cross-referenced correctly as well.  Also,
look to the right of the page and make sure that under "Group From" you have
Bordermarch proudly listed!

If anything is amiss, omitted, wrong, or you feel needs changed or
explained, please let me know?  I'm attempting to get us back in order with
the gracious help of HE Zodiacus, Baron Alejandro Ramirez of Elfsea.  He
encourages us to do this for the honor of our Barony and for the tidiness of
his record-keeping.

Thanks and happy hunting!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *