[Bordermarch] need help saturday

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:01:55 PDT 2011

Greetings fair Barony...I need the help of volunteers Saturday 27 Aug 2011 to remove all the AHSS "party" supplies from the Art League & bring them back to the castle...I would like to be @ the League no later than 730am so we can get a quick (& cool ) jump on things...Once unloaded @ the castle (shed)we will probably make a quick survey of what preps we need to conduct for BAM...Also, for those of you who entered The 3-d Show, Saturday is art pick-up day...Thx, Beau