[Bordermarch] Guild together

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Dec 13 11:23:08 PST 2011

Will there be refreshments?

-----Original Message-----
From: bordermarch-bounces+dave.lathrop=valero.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:bordermarch-bounces+dave.lathrop=valero.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of walton dumesnil
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:20 PM
To: gossip fence
Subject: [Bordermarch] Guild together

Dear friends & "family" of Bordermarch, It comes w/ great pleasure to state that M. Hillary Greenslade will being coming over fron Houston on this Friday Dec 16th for any & all guild members interested in getting the most out of time & effort in scroll-painting...I likewise have contacted Ld Lemoigne di Gascony of Ravens Fort to come by & share his talents in ink making...hope to see you all there Friday...Happy Xmas to all those I do not see before 12th night...Biau