[Bordermarch] February A&S

James Wickham wick7343 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:59:23 PST 2011

It is that time of the month again already!  What has everyone been up to in A&S?  Earlier this month, Beau, Karin, and myself traveled to Bjornsborg to attend Kingdom A&S where I entered the shield that I somehow managed to finish on time.  Since then, I have started prep work on another shield and have been making metal links for my A&S day class.  I have also acquired a fencing warshield pattern from Chrestien and will be experimenting with that soon.