[Bordermarch] Coastal War practice 2/27/11

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Feb 28 09:09:55 PST 2011

Greetings Bordermarch,

Our thanks go out to all those present at Sunday's Coastal Regional fighter practice, and to those supporting the gathering from their sick beds.
The weather was fair, the food and drink were plentiful, and the fighters were one-and-all ready to engage!

We would also like to immortalize your personal thoughts of the gathering in the form of verbiage. That means write something about Sunday's fighter practice, and then put it on the list!
Since we can't use pictures from Facebook in the Trumpeter due to the image quality, please send the original digital files to Chronicler at bordermarch.org<mailto:Chronicler at bordermarch.org> .

I've gathered a short list of those who were present, but as always, I know I've missed someone.
Please let me know who I missed so's we can get it right for the Trumpeter.

Lord Diederic Andrieszen------Our Coastal Regional Rapier Marshal, a great organizer and a cool army dude
Lady Mea Passavanti-----She taught us all how to skin a goat and render its belly into parchment.
HE Don Armand------Looked a lot like Fabio Lanzoni when the wind caught his hair.
Don Robert Mac Farland----- The soon-to-be newest Baron of Stargate
Don Simone Nicholls----- Tall and silent, but deadly with a blade in his hand.
Lady Phelissettee d'Avignon & Son.....She loves to come to events disguised as a blonde with dyed hair.
Lord Malcolm MacLein......Still absolutely amazed that his custom leather arming belt keeps shrinking.
Lady Erin McCavish.....Still wondering if Lord Malcolm MacLein is the real father of their children.
M'Lord Paul of Bordermarch.....Does not quite know what to make of his father, Lord Malcolm MacLein.
M'Lord Sean of Bordrmarch......Ditto M'Lord Paul's thoughts
Lady Muriella de Claire......An old, lost, found again Bordermarcher
M'Lord Michael Henry...... Never-ever-ever call him Mickey!
Jacob Rot Ross Templin......He prefers to wrap himself in duct tape to keep his vest from falling off.
M'Lord Devin Stelly.......A newbie who lost something that Lord Chrestien Brule wants.
M'Lady Alisha Queen...... A young lady who will have you covered with Henna before you can say, "What the...!"
M'Lord Aaron Rutledge.....Fresh meat for the heavy fighters.
Sir Simonn......Chomping at the bits to get back on the field with sword and shield
Countess Tessa......She fed all the fighters first and then fed the other 200 or so kids that just happened to see her tray of muffins.
Lord Zane.....He looked stunning in his new vest.
Lord Chrestien Brule......He was extremely giddy about something all day.
Lady Nora......She had to bail early so she could get home a prepare Lord Chrestien Brule's supper.
M'Lady Melia......She was worn out from remodeling her house, and was still mad at a guy called Bubba.
Lady Angelica......Our gracious galley-wench Hospitaler was hospitalizing her heart out all day.
M'Lady Magdalena de Pazi.......That's a pretty big name to say with one breath.
Lady Padraigin......Great hair!
M'Lord Atli......He keeps bring the same two four-legged, dog-ugly girl-friends to practice, Coco and the other dachshund he never introduces.
Lord Beau......This guy has bone-white skin smattered with bruises, but claims that as an artist he can express himself however he likes.
Lady Karin.....She likes artist.
Lord Thorkin.....Since he wasn't wearing his cup on the outside of his clothing like he usually does, no one recognized him.
Lady Raven MacLeod & Daughter...... Since the Wolfstar men were gone, she and daughter were left to protect the entire southern coastal region by themselves!
M'Lord Madoric Signor.....He didn't want to fight, he just wanted to stand around and look good; he failed.

M'Lord Ulferth.....This man is constantly punishing his head by giving himself bad haircuts.

Lord Jacques......He travelled all the way from the Kingdom of Silsbee to join us.

Lord Thomas.....Looking very sneaky for some reason.

M'Lord Senishio Senshi......Does yellow duct tape wrapped around his knees qualify him as a clothes hound?

Lord Antoine Picard.....He was seen leaving the site with Lady Selina of the Woods.

Lady Selina of the Woods......Claims it was not her with Lord Antoine, it was Cindi.

Lord Isaac.....I found out he is still researching something.