[Bordermarch] It's Almost Here!!

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:05:29 PST 2011

Friendly reminder that our A&S Day is this Saturday, March 5, from 10 am
until we all go home!
If you've offered to teach a class or classes, please let me know if you
need anything further from me or the Barony, and we'll get everything ready
as needed.
This event is garb optional, a pot luck, and family friendly.  Take
advantage of all these details!
The yard work HE Therese needs done is being handled (thank you volunteers!)
but I still need someone to help TEs Simonn & Tessa pack a vehicle Friday
evening.  Ld. Thomas had intended to do it, but has been scheduled to work
until late and will not be able to, unfortunately.  If you will be in the
Beaumont area Friday afternoon/evening and can do this huge favor, please
let me or Tessa know?
If you have heraldry business to complete or work on that day, please give
me a reminder before Friday so that I will have all necessary forms ready
for signatures/coloring/completion/whatever.  If you're unsure what you
need, drop me a line and we'll get that worked out as well.
Can't wait to see you all, have a good week until then!

I remain...

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *