[Bordermarch] Fw: Inventory Lists

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 05:55:49 PST 2011

Dear Phocas,

It is surprising what we can remember if we try long enough. :) I have not heard
from anyone concerning the shed if it is not possible to add it to the list now
I may have to add it later when we can get to the shed and list what's there. I
will let Sara know that we will probable have to add that stuff later. Thank you
for your assistance and all the good work you and Ellen create.

Theresa

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20