[Bordermarch] Rapier War Practice.

Justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:47:03 PST 2011

Santiago, you got me,but I was speaking in code incase that message was intercepted by Trimaris. Of course I know January 27th has passed. But do the Trimarians? And yes it would be a great day to clebrate among friends. Although early this morning I was informed that there would probably be no WolfStar folks there due to thier event in Northern Ansteorra. I am hoping that my whole crew can be there, even the one armed Sewallis!!

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter)
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart