[Bordermarch] Winners

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 11:16:18 PST 2011

It was a given that the dynamic and talented duo of HE Therese and Lord Biau-douz would win! I can't wait to see the scroll!

Vivat! Your Excellency Therese! Vivat! Lord Biau-douz! Our Barony shines even more brighter with your victory! Thank you for gracing us with your amazing abilities!

In Service to the Dream!
Lady Pandora Penncraft