[Bordermarch] More Stuff

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Feb 24 06:39:41 PST 2011

Remember to send your Gulf War registration confirmation number to Galen Bevel [grafgalen at gmail.com]Galen is our Coastal Land-O-Crat, and he needs these numbers to secure Bordermarch's camping area. Go ahead and send him your tent size while you're at it.
We do have Bordermarch's Lord Aaron Whitewolf camping with Bordermarch this year and that should count for something...shouldn't it?
HE Therese will be making and selling cone shaped cooking things at War this year. I do not remember what they are called, but I hope someone buys me one.
I took my grandchildren to the little carnival in the mall's parking lot last night. I watched as they went round-and-round in a plastic elephant ride. They screamed with glee! It mattered not to them that the plastic elephant they were riding in was missing it's head. My granddaughter rode the carousel sitting proudly on a chicken whose feet were gone, and she got lost in the house of mirrors. HE Elisabeth only wanted a funnel cake; I go her one.