[Bordermarch] Coastal War practice 2/27/11

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Feb 28 18:18:26 PST 2011

The day was beneficial to all in attendance; thank-yous to Coastal Region
Rapier Marshal for co-op-ing with local Rapier Marshal to set it up here.
What a good gentleman our Coastal Regional Rapier Marshal is!
It was so good to meet Don Simone and to watch Don Robert and him practice
together; they look like bookends in similar form. Legend is, they practiced
together long ago.
Many of the pictures on facebook prove a great day of learning and fun. A
full field of Coastal Rapier fighting and Baronial Chiv practice
simultaneouly held the attention of lots of folks in the park.

I did miss our Excellent Baroness Elisabeth beyond words... Greatly enjoyed
the visit with HL Miya.
Welcome back to Lady Murella from a decade ago.
The armor, garb, flags & banners, and, of course, two actual fighting styles
happening, drew in several prospective visitors.
So happy to meet the lady henna artist, new prospective participant.

Regards,
Tessa