[Bordermarch] Rapier War Practice.

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Feb 8 05:05:43 PST 2011

That's great news, but I'm afraid January 27th has come and gone! Do you mean February 27th?
It sounds like a good excuse to bring huge volumes of food and drink to practice and have the whole barony there to enjoy the day.

Our thanks go to Lord Justin for heading this up, I think we can make it a pretty interesting day.

Santiago

To: Bordermarch List
Subject: [Bordermarch] Rapier War Practice.

I spoke this evening with Lord Diederic Andrieszen, Regional Rapier Marshall. He is wanting to come visit and have a War Pactice on Sunday January 27th at 2pm. We need ALL rapier fighters to attend regardless of whether you are attending Gulf War or not. Hope we can have a large turnout , and show Regional that Bordermarch leads the way when it come to Rapier.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter)
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart