[Bordermarch] Rapier War Practice.

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Feb 9 05:54:33 PST 2011

That's a pretty good code, I was only able to cipher it because I had a peppercorn stuck on one of my tonsils.

My computer at home picked up a virus and has been sending out something to all my contacts. I don't know what it is but if your asked to send money, send it to me.

If your first mate Sewallis the Gimp-Arm shows up to Sunday's fighter practice, can we use him to fetch water for us if we get thirsty?

HE Santiago

To: Bordermarch List
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] Rapier War Practice.

Santiago, you got me,but I was speaking in code incase that message was intercepted by Trimaris. Of course I know January 27th has passed. But do the Trimarians? And yes it would be a great day to clebrate among friends. Although early this morning I was informed that there would probably be no WolfStar folks there due to thier event in Northern Ansteorra. I am hoping that my whole crew can be there, even the one armed Sewallis!!