[Bordermarch] Desperately seeking...

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 23:12:56 PST 2011

Greetings!

I took a picture of this young lady at BAM and she was nice enough to grant me permission to publish in our Dec. issue...problem is when she signed her name it was very hard to read, so I do not know who this is I am looking for...on the other hand she did give me her email address, yet has not answered my direct missive to her...

If anyone knows who she is and can get hold of her, please let her know that a completed 'Model Release' form is needed ASAP!

Thank you all for you help!

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Pandora Penncraft