[Bordermarch] scribal guild announcement

Thelismar at bordermarch.org Thelismar at bordermarch.org
Sun Jan 23 13:28:28 PST 2011

Oyez, Oyez, Oyez..! We are now formally & graciously announcing that the
local Bordermarch scribal guild will now be held on a consistent basis @
the Art Studio, Inc. every other Sunday night starting 30 January 2011
630pm-9 or 930ish pm...The Art Studio, Inc. is located @ 720 Franklin st.
downtown Beaumont (5 blocks from the Port of Beaumont main gate & 2 blocks
off of MLK Blvd)...Materials needed: folding desktop writing board or
small easel; calligraphy dip pen or writing pen (w/ bladder or resevoir);
office "parchment" or watercolor style paper; and assorted inks
(non-waterproof dipping or resevoirs')...Do not be discouraged if you do
not have these items yet...There will be some Baronial "loaner gear"
available albeit a small amount @ this time...Yes, the studio space is a
rental, but I'm getting the classroom for a pittance...I will be paying
for the rental myself for the year...It is $360 yr, or $30 a month...If
one feels compelled to donate a small amount for use of the space please
feel free, otherwise, do not fret with any expense issue (i.e., do not
feel bad if you cannot or do not want to donate)...I want to use the
Studio's space as the resources available there are extraordinary...As
much, if I do receive donations and they equal the yearly amount prior to
the year ending I will cease & desist asking immediately...I most ardently
wish that we all have a good time & have a wonderous learning experience
first & foremost above anything else...Hope to see you soon...Yours in
service, Ld Biau-douz de la Mere...